Welcome to Rosso Cadere!
8:11 is an 18+ RPGmaker horror game made by indie dev Dubuk. The demo for the game was released in May of 2020, and the full release of Chapter 1 was released in July of 2021.
NOTE: THIS WIKI CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 1 OF 8:11, AND INCLUDES MENTIONS OF ALL CONTENT PRESENT WITHIN THE GAME.
- Gore implied/Gore censored/On Screen Gore
- Suicide; (including all of; on screen suicide, suicide baiting, implied suicide)
- Implied Trauma (Non Sexual)
- Implied / On screen Car Crash
- Gun Violence
- On screen death
- On screen gun violence
- Teeth removal
- Chase scenes
- Parental death/family death implied
- Drug use (weed and mushrooms)
- Bugs (beetles, spiders, maggots)
- Implied sex
- Animal death (deer, bird, cat, rat)
- Medical Trauma
- Blood & Some Gore
- Cannibalism Mention
- Body Horror (Eyes, limbs, guts, etc.)
- Eye Trauma (eyes explode, something in them, etc.)
- Head Exploding
- Abliest language (calling someone psychopath/insane, etc)
- Eyes Looking at the Camera/Player
- Drowning mention / Drowning implied
- Religion / Religious Context and/or Subtext
- Unreality / Questioning reality
"8:11 follows a French priest named Ryker Dublin, and their best friend, Leon. Both take shelter inside an abandoned church one night, when suddenly; Leon gifts you a cursed Bible just moments before he is mysteriously murdered.
Against Leon's wishes, Ryker leaves France to track down the man that killed their friend; seeking violent revenge. The player will explore new foreign lands, meet a strange cast of characters, watch reality distort, and see how Ryker processes their psychological trauma."-from 8:11's itch.io page